The Fall of Humanity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place of collection and discussion of information to aid and assist others with the skills needed to survive after natural disasters, world-wide panic, and the fall of society.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'll go first

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandman
Admin
Sandman

I'll go first Empty
PostSubject: I'll go first   I'll go first Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Name: Josh
Sex: Male

Hey everybody. I hope you guys enjoy the forum and find it informative. It's just getting started, so bare with me. Feel free to add posts and stuff, I'll sort through it.

Why start such a website? Well, the idea came to me after being deployed to Iraq and realizing how they live without much technology and still seem to survive quite well. The majority of the population still use farming as a major source of income. Anyways, after being in the 'Combat Zone' and seeing how far people will go, it got me thinking. What if Society collapsed? What if there was a world-wide war? Not a war where everyone is fighting in one country. What if the entire World was consumed in a situation why there was no steady government? No laws? Criminals flooding the streets and the basics for life such as water and food were hard to come by?

How would someone survive such conditions? Protect themselves, as well as family members? Rebuild cities?

We've all seen movies such as 'Book of Eli', 'Waterworld', 'Mad Max'; All full of movie magic and appeal.

But what if it were REAL?

No doubt that this is a complete possibility, hence this site. Somewhat of a library of survival tricks and tips. Things to carry with you. Building shelter. All the things that people say to themselves, 'That's easy. It won't be a problem'. Until they find themselves in such a situation.

You can never be fully prepared for any situation. Only more prepared than you were.

With that, I bid you goodbye, and I hope to see you around the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://fallofhumanity.board-directory.net

I'll go first
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Fall of Humanity :: Welcome to the Board :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: